Vladimir Kagan for Weiman Gray Velvet Angled Sofa
This product is no longer available.
Offered is a stunning organic design by icon Vladimir Kagan in a beautifully tailored sofa. A statement piece of mid-century ...
more Offered is a stunning organic design by icon Vladimir Kagan in a beautifully tailored sofa. A statement piece of mid-century modern design.
All hardwood frame with interlocking construction. Advanced unidirectional web seating suspension.
It was bought 2 years ago from Weiman/Preview and is in excellent condition. The fabric is a soft silvery gray low with a very subtle sage green hue in pile velvet - number 43010-03. The legs are a tapered shape in greyed oak.
Overall Dimensions 106.0ʺW × 58.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
Seat is 23" deep.
From back to front the sides measure 34 3/4". At counterpoint, the depth from the back of the sofa to the front of the seat is 37 1/4".
Please feel free to ask any questions pertaining to the condition or dimensions. The sofa is in an apartment in Manhattan and consideration should be made to describe to whomever should deliver the sofa for you that it has to be taken out of my apartment, into an elevator and out to street level to load the sofa. It is a cumbersome sofa to move and will require 2-3 men. It needs to be "blanket shipped" with legs removed. less
- 106.0ʺW × 58.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Vladimir Kagan
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- $350 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 10023.
Sebastian P. in New York, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Contemporary Standard Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Gray Standard Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Mid-Century Modern Standard Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- New York Standard Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Standard Sofas
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.