Marset Tam Tam 5 Suspension Pendant Light
This product is no longer available.
This is a floor model piece - it has never been used, aside from being a showroom piece.
This designer light ... moreThis is a floor model piece - it has never been used, aside from being a showroom piece.
This designer light retails at $3,500.00
I could see this modern, playful design gracing a residence or a restaurant, I think it's a great alternative for a contemporay space that needs something generously-sized but where a traditional or rustic chandelier would not work.
The lamp shades surrounding the main central one could be rotated, as you see in some of the retail photos I've included.
It's almost in great condition - the only noticeable flaw are a few dents on one of the shades, as shown in photos. Some minor scratches are called out in photos for due diligence purposes - they are very slight and all on top of the fixture, which will be out of view when hung.
Design by Fabien Dumas.
Made in Spain by Marset.
Center Shade: 19.5"D X 13.6"H
Outer Shades: 13.7"D
Overall: 40.1"L X 41.1"W X 131.6"H
Halogen bulbs included
Drawing its inspiration from an eclectic variety of sources -a juicy bunch of grapes, Nick Mason's drums from Pink Floyd, and the constellation of Perseus- the design of the Tam Tam Collection extols repetitiveness by focusing on lampshades pointed in different directions.
Evoking a feeling of organized chaos, The Tam Tam 5 consists of a large center shade and five attached outer shades that can be rotated 360° by means of a swivel mechanism. Opalescent, methacrylate diffusers over the open end of the shades soften and diffuse the light. less
- 41ʺW × 41ʺD × 14ʺL
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Katerina M. in New York, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.