Vintage Embroidered Kuba Cloth Pillow
One of a kind pillow with vintage Kuba cloth on front and tan linen back, a zip closure with feather ...
more One of a kind pillow with vintage Kuba cloth on front and tan linen back, a zip closure with feather/down insert.
Kuba cloth is a raffia textile embroidered with geometric designs made by the Kuba culture in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The plain ground cloth is generally woven by men, and the surface decoration is done by women. No two designs are the same, and all pieces are naturally dyed with mud, indigo, or substances from the camwood tree.
Pillows of this quality sell on other online market places and antique dealers for $ 350.00 and up. less
- 24.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 21.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
Adeeni Design Galerie in San Francisco, CA
Austrian born and San Francisco based interior designer Claudia Juestel, put together a carefully curated ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.