Black Handwoven Lurik Striped Pillow With Concrete Grey Pom-Poms
The favorite Striped Lurik is back with warm and fuzzy pom-poms for Fall/Winter 2017 Holiday celebration. Lurik is a ...
more The favorite Striped Lurik is back with warm and fuzzy pom-poms for Fall/Winter 2017 Holiday celebration. Lurik is a traditional fabric from Yogyakarta and Solo. Long time ago, Lurik is a common fabric used as clothing for men who serve the Keraton / Javanese Royal Palace.
Lurik is made by traditional wooden weaving tools called "Oklak". Nowadays many of this manual weaving tools have been replaced by modern machinery, but thankfully there are still communities of weavers who commit to use traditional tools from the beginning of the process until the end in order to preserve the precious culture. We are proud to only source our fabric from true traditional artisans who still keep this commitment.
Pillow details :
• This item is brand new
• Size : 24 x 12 inches
• Pom-pom sizes : around 1.5 inches
• Material : Traditional Handwoven Lurik fabric, Drill fabric on the back side
• Pillow insert not included in this listing
• Care & Maintenance : Dry Cleaning less
- 24.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $6
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 5 miles of 92037.
Brunna.Co in La Jolla, CA
Brunna.co brings the finest Indonesian handmade Home Decor and Lifestyle collections directly from local ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.