- Architectural & Garden Elements
- Garden Ornaments & Accents
- Cast Iron Antique Salvage Utility Sink
Cast Iron Antique Salvage Utility Sink
Heavy, solid cast iron single bowl utility sink.
Would make a fantastic laundry tub sink or shop sink. Is big ... more Heavy, solid cast iron single bowl utility sink.
Would make a fantastic laundry tub sink or shop sink. Is big and deep enough to bathe pets. Great for outdoor gardening area.
Could also be retrofitted for use in a kitchen for authentic farmhouse style.
It doesn’t appear to be structurally compromised but does have a lot of surface rust.
I believe this came out of the World War II Douglas Aircraft plant located in Santa Monica California. Most of the salvage items from the factory have tended to remain in the area, and with the increased demolition and new construction taking place, some of these beautiful vintage items have now surfaced.
The area outside of the city was once surrounded by farmland and barns, so is possible it’s from there, but not as likely.
Sink basin is 13” deep
Bottom 20” x 12”
Top 22 ½” x 24” less
- 24.0ʺW × 22.5ʺD × 15.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $379
- Free Local Pickup in Santa Monica, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Margaret C. in Santa Monica, CA
Unique vintage and antique furniture and home decor competitively priced for sale to the trade.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.