19th Century English William IV Period Antique Sideboard Console
Crafted during the second quarter of the 19th century, this fine pedestal end sideboard is notable for its’ excellent grain ...
moreCrafted during the second quarter of the 19th century, this fine pedestal end sideboard is notable for its’ excellent grain selection and restrained proportions. Measuring only 24” in depth at the center and only 20 3/8” in depth on the sides, it barely projects into a room and does not in any way overwhelm, making it ideal for smaller spaces. The solid mahogany panels for either cabinet door are cut from the same plank, each nearly identical in vivid grain formation. It is easily transported, as the top lifts free of the lower pedestals without any screws, squaring itself automatically with blocks positioned at the top of each pedestal. Particularly attractive are the reeded bun feet that line the front, each a simply gorgeous and rather complex display. A deep ruby hue glows brilliantly beneath the burnished shellac finish, overall the surface remaining in exquisite condition. It is a most fine acquisition for the classical interior or the dining room with a need for sideboard that won’t overwhelm.
Measurements: 61 1/8” W x 24 1/8” D x 37 3/4” H
Cracking to ovolu panels on either side of center drawer; astragal molding along bottom edge of proper right ovolu panel missing; some spots of veneer replacement along edge of top and a few spots of missing veneer; spot of beading missing on proper right edge of top. Proper right cabinet would have had a drawer at one point, this now absent. No keys. less
- 61.13ʺW × 24.13ʺD × 37.75ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
SILLA, LTD. "Fine Antiques, Art and Sculpture" in Shippensburg, PA
Silla, Ltd. is located in the historic downtown of Shippensburg, PA. Our collection focuses on ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Credenzas
- Bar Credenzas
- Brass Credenzas & Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas & Sideboards
- Credenzas with Hutches
- English Traditional Credenzas & Sideboards
- Entertainment Credenzas
- File Credenzas
- Floating Credenzas
- Hollywood Regency Credenzas & Sideboards
- Kitchen Credenzas
- Low Credenzas
- Mahogany Credenzas & Sideboards
- Media Credenzas
- Metal Credenzas & Sideboards
- Office Credenzas
- Regency Credenzas & Sideboards
- Small Credenzas
- Storage Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- Traditional Credenzas & Sideboards
- William IV Credenzas & Sideboards
- Wine Credenzas
- Wood Credenzas & Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.