Colonial Revival Dining Chairs - Set of 4
On offer on this occasion is a rare set of four intricately carved Colonial Revival oak side/dining chairs. Each ...
moreOn offer on this occasion is a rare set of four intricately carved Colonial Revival oak side/dining chairs. Each with elaborated carved back with two horizontal splats, panel seat and turned legs joined by a box stretcher. Front stretcher and leg turnings reminiscent of William and Mary style. Circa 1913-1917.
"Kensington Furniture" paper label affixed to under side."Kensington Furniture. Reg. Trade Mark. Hand-Made in the Shops of Kensignton MFG Company. Manufacturers and Importers, Decorative Furniture & Art Objects. New York. Showroom: 41 West 45th Street."
Dimensions: Height 39 1/2 inches, width 18 inches, depth 20 inches. Two chairs have slightly different seat configuration, as shown at pictures.
This set of four chairs is in a class of its own, exhibiting unique design, detailing and execution of an unrivaled standard. Every aspect of those chairs displays craftsmanship and skill beyond the level of common artist, and they will become a treasured heirloom item for your family for future generations.
*****Treasure Island Interiors*****
The intricate design and outstanding detail combine to create exceptional pieces of fine furniture, ones that tend to receive comments and compliments as long as you own it. With their beautiful aged patina, those incredible chairs will add the perfect touch to any space, creating a grand style statement for inviting accent seating.
Such beautifully crafted genuine antique chairs are highly sought after and becoming exceedingly rare. They will comfortably meet the requirements of any sophisticated collector and, for someone looking for an incredible example of exquisite, timeless quality period pieces to position in the heart of their home, they are truly heaven sent!
****Treasure Island Interiors****
Considering how old they are and being well traveled in their lifetime, the chairs are is in exceptionally good antique condition. The quality and craftsmanship speak volumes. Stand sturdy and secure. As you would reasonably expect, the chairs do show cosmetic signs of age and use, but as the images provided will attest, such imperfections are of modest overall significance and do not detract hugely from the beauty and majesty of the chairs. We feel these "flaws" add to the character of the pieces and are preferable to excessive renovation. The pictures are of the actual items you are purchasing, so please look at them closely to confirm fine original condition and outstanding appearance of the chairs, as they are part of the description.
Come from a clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.
This wonderful set of four early chairs represents spectacular value for money and will undoubtedly delight their new owner for many years to come. less
- 18ʺW × 18ʺD × 39.5ʺH
- British Colonial
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Treasure Island Interiors LLC in Maplewood, NJ
TREASURE ISLAND INTERIORS ~ Timeless Treasures of Household Elegance ~ Offering exclusive selection of antique to modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- British Colonial Dining Chairs
- Brown Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Kensington Furniture Company Dining Chairs
- New York Dining Chairs
- Oak Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Traditional Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.