Mohair Upholstered O'Henry House Sofa
This product is no longer available.
Almost NEVER Used! Was placed in a room restricted from children and extremely formal gatherings. Kept out of light!
Mohair ... moreAlmost NEVER Used! Was placed in a room restricted from children and extremely formal gatherings. Kept out of light!
Mohair is a dynamic fabric, meaning the when touched by light, or brushed lightly it shows it depth of color. Similar to a velvet that when stroked will appear different in tint. The dark, natural state color of the sofa can best be described as Benjamin More Collections AF-300 (Dinner Party). It is a Earthy tone that would blend nicely with most color schemes.
Amazing feel, the texture provides a dynamic look and the soft, plush pillow provide one of the most perfect place to relax or to entertain guests. The softs can easily blend into any traditional decor as the tone is earthy and so soothing yet elegant.
Frames: Frames are bench-made in our factory from northern maple kiln-dried perfect wood. Corner blocked and double doweled for stability, our frames are built to last for generations.
Eight-Way Hand Tied Springs: Each piece of furniture incorporates eight-way hand tied springs in the seat. Different gauge coil springs are used in each piece to insure the correct sit and they are hand tied together with coated twine in eight different directions.
Outsiding: Final detail trims, nailhead and welts are applied with care once the piece is upholstered. Skirts are lined and hand sewn.
Cushions: Standard seats are spring down with ultracell. These consist of a marshall unit encased in high density ultracell foam that is inserted into a channeled envelope of down and feather. Standard backs are 10/90 down and feather. Upgraded cushion options include 25/75 down and feather and 50/50 white goose down, the ultimate plush cushioning.
Inspection: Upon completion each piece is inspected very carefully to insure it matches the customer’s specifications exactly and must pass our “sit test.” The legs are bubble wrapped and the piece is placed on a thin sheet of foam in a cardboard tray. A durable sheet of tissue is carefully wrapped around the piece before it is shrink-wrapped onto the tray and final carton is placed on top. All of this insures the greatest protection for the piece during shipment. less
- 88ʺW × 38ʺD × 36ʺH
- O. Henry House
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Mira in sands point, NY
Everything seen in my store photo is for sale! Plus much more!!! Contact me to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- Boho Chic Standard Sofas
- Brown Standard Sofas
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- English Traditional Standard Sofas
- French Standard Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- New York Standard Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Shabby Chic Standard Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Traditional Standard Sofas
- Transitional Standard Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.