Mohair Upholstered O'Henry House Sofa
This product is no longer available.
Almost NEVER Used! Was placed in a room restricted from children and extremely formal gatherings. Kept out of light!
Mohair ... more Almost NEVER Used! Was placed in a room restricted from children and extremely formal gatherings. Kept out of light!
Mohair is a dynamic fabric, meaning the when touched by light, or brushed lightly it shows it depth of color. Similar to a velvet that when stroked will appear different in tint. The dark, natural state color of the sofa can best be described as Benjamin More Collections AF-300 (Dinner Party). It is a Earthy tone that would blend nicely with most color schemes.
Amazing feel, the texture provides a dynamic look and the soft, plush pillow provide one of the most perfect place to relax or to entertain guests. The softs can easily blend into any traditional decor as the tone is earthy and so soothing yet elegant.
Frames: Frames are bench-made in our factory from northern maple kiln-dried perfect wood. Corner blocked and double doweled for stability, our frames are built to last for generations.
Eight-Way Hand Tied Springs: Each piece of furniture incorporates eight-way hand tied springs in the seat. Different gauge coil springs are used in each piece to insure the correct sit and they are hand tied together with coated twine in eight different directions.
Outsiding: Final detail trims, nailhead and welts are applied with care once the piece is upholstered. Skirts are lined and hand sewn.
Cushions: Standard seats are spring down with ultracell. These consist of a marshall unit encased in high density ultracell foam that is inserted into a channeled envelope of down and feather. Standard backs are 10/90 down and feather. Upgraded cushion options include 25/75 down and feather and 50/50 white goose down, the ultimate plush cushioning.
Inspection: Upon completion each piece is inspected very carefully to insure it matches the customer’s specifications exactly and must pass our “sit test.” The legs are bubble wrapped and the piece is placed on a thin sheet of foam in a cardboard tray. A durable sheet of tissue is carefully wrapped around the piece before it is shrink-wrapped onto the tray and final carton is placed on top. All of this insures the greatest protection for the piece during shipment. less
- 88ʺW × 38ʺD × 36ʺH
- O. Henry House
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in sands point, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mira in sands point, NY
Everything seen in my store photo is for sale! Plus much more!!! Contact me to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- Boho Chic Standard Sofas
- Brown Standard Sofas
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- English Traditional Standard Sofas
- French Standard Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- New York Standard Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Shabby Chic Standard Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Traditional Standard Sofas
- Transitional Standard Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.