Mohair Upholstered O'Henry House Sofa
This product is no longer available.
Almost NEVER Used! Was placed in a room restricted from children and extremely formal gatherings. Kept out of light!
Mohair ... more Almost NEVER Used! Was placed in a room restricted from children and extremely formal gatherings. Kept out of light!
Mohair is a dynamic fabric, meaning the when touched by light, or brushed lightly it shows it depth of color. Similar to a velvet that when stroked will appear different in tint. The dark, natural state color of the sofa can best be described as Benjamin More Collections AF-300 (Dinner Party). It is a Earthy tone that would blend nicely with most color schemes.
Amazing feel, the texture provides a dynamic look and the soft, plush pillow provide one of the most perfect place to relax or to entertain guests. The softs can easily blend into any traditional decor as the tone is earthy and so soothing yet elegant.
Frames: Frames are bench-made in our factory from northern maple kiln-dried perfect wood. Corner blocked and double doweled for stability, our frames are built to last for generations.
Eight-Way Hand Tied Springs: Each piece of furniture incorporates eight-way hand tied springs in the seat. Different gauge coil springs are used in each piece to insure the correct sit and they are hand tied together with coated twine in eight different directions.
Outsiding: Final detail trims, nailhead and welts are applied with care once the piece is upholstered. Skirts are lined and hand sewn.
Cushions: Standard seats are spring down with ultracell. These consist of a marshall unit encased in high density ultracell foam that is inserted into a channeled envelope of down and feather. Standard backs are 10/90 down and feather. Upgraded cushion options include 25/75 down and feather and 50/50 white goose down, the ultimate plush cushioning.
Inspection: Upon completion each piece is inspected very carefully to insure it matches the customer’s specifications exactly and must pass our “sit test.” The legs are bubble wrapped and the piece is placed on a thin sheet of foam in a cardboard tray. A durable sheet of tissue is carefully wrapped around the piece before it is shrink-wrapped onto the tray and final carton is placed on top. All of this insures the greatest protection for the piece during shipment. less
- 88.0ʺW × 38.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- O. Henry House
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in sands point, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mira in sands point, NY
Everything seen in my store photo is for sale! Plus much more!!! Contact me to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.