Danish Modern Niels Moller #80 Rosewood Dining Chairs - Set of 4
Stunning set of four model #80 dining chairs in rosewood and original cobalt fabric designed by the legendary Niels Otto ...
more Stunning set of four model #80 dining chairs in rosewood and original cobalt fabric designed by the legendary Niels Otto Møller for J.L. Møller, C1960s. A highly sought after set featuring the characteristic organic shapes of Niels Møller and the high standard of craftmanship from J.L. Møller. The original cobalt blue fabric commands attention in any space. The rosewood frames are truly gorgeous with striking wood grains seen at every angle. Each chair is in a very good condition with only minor wear consistent with age and use. Original manufacturers label present on the underside of each chair.
DIMENSIONS: 19.5ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 31.0ʺH, seat height approx. 17.5"
Excellent vintage condition.
Minor wear appropriate to age & use.
All chair frames very tight and free from wobble/damage.
A few very faint darker spots on 2 of the chairs upholstery.
- 19.5ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- J.L. Møllers Møbelfabrik
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $150
- Free Local Pickup in Maitland, FL
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 32751. 20837 does not qualify.
Retro Therapy Vintage in Maitland, FL
Retro Therapy Vintage is a curated collection of unique mid century & Danish modern home furnishings ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.