Tulip Style Dining Chairs by Burke - Set of 6
It may be cold out but you can dine amongst the flowers with these beautiful Saarinen Style tulip dining chairs ...
more It may be cold out but you can dine amongst the flowers with these beautiful Saarinen Style tulip dining chairs. Originally manufactured by Burke, this set features 6 fiberglass armchairs with metal propeller bases.
These chairs are in good vintage condition with normal wear for their age. The paint on a few of the bases has begun to chip off and one in particular is worse than the others. Despite the few imperfections this is a beautiful set and looks great. Please see images for more detail.
32W × 25D × 33H
Thanks for looking!
Mid century modern, danish, mid-century, midcentury, teak, rosewood, retro, vintage, scandinavian, denmark, eames era,1950, 50s, 1960, 60s, 1970, 70s, herman miller, contemporary, mod, atomic, mad men, madmen, chairs, dining chairs, side chair, arm chair, dining set, dining room boomerang, oak, fabric, upholstery, upholstered seating, Saarinen, knoll, dwr, design within reach, less
- 32ʺW × 25ʺD × 33ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $769
- Free Local Pickup in North Brunswick, NJ
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 75 miles of 08902. 20837 does not qualify.
shopworksSTUDIO in North Brunswick, NJ
Trained in Architecture & Interior Design, the husband & wife team of shopworksSTUDIO are always on the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Antique White Dining Chairs
- Burnt Orange Dining Chairs
- Contemporary Dining Chairs
- Danish Modern Dining Chairs
- Metal Dining Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs
- Modern Dining Chairs
- New York Dining Chairs
- Orange Dining Chairs
- Scandinavian Dining Chairs
- Space Age Dining Chairs
- Vinyl Dining Chairs
- White Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.