Cassina Cab Dining Chairs - Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
A set of four Cassina ’412 Cab’ dining chairs by Mario Bellini, 1977. The Cab chair is widely recognized as ... more A set of four Cassina ’412 Cab’ dining chairs by Mario Bellini, 1977. The Cab chair is widely recognized as one of the more significant chair designs of the twentieth century. The chair’s flexible steel frame is completely enveloped in a saddle leather “skin” zipped at the legs, detailed with exposed stitching along the seams. The Cab chair is a part of MOMA’s permanent collection. Take home a piece of design history! less
- 20.5ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Estate Sale Company Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA
The Estate Sale Company Los Angeles is L.A.’s premier estate sale company. Shop ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 8Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations