Vintage French African Pilow - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
This pair of 19" x 19" pillows are covered in a wonderful example of a French "savage" print from the ...
more This pair of 19" x 19" pillows are covered in a wonderful example of a French "savage" print from the 1930s. In the 30s, France held a series of elaborate public events to celebrate the African colonies. The enormous display of textiles, clothing and art immersed the West in African culture, influencing pattern design like this one.
The pair is welted with invisible zippers, and include the down feather inserts.
- 19.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 19.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Paoli, PA
Camel & Grey in Paoli, PA
Devoted to the craft and provenance of textiles (and all beautiful things!), we believe that ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations