Art Deco Gray & Gold Rolling Record Cabinet
G O R G E O U S ! Vintage Art Deco Record Cabinet || Gray & Gold Wood Rolling Audiophile Lucite ...
moreG O R G E O U S ! Vintage Art Deco Record Cabinet || Gray & Gold Wood Rolling Audiophile Lucite Handles Machine Age Hideaway Storage Bar Cabinet Side Table
Late 1940's Art Deco era vinyl record cabinet/stand made by Butler Specialty Co. a company founded in 1930 in Chicago Illinois by Martin Fainman and Harry Bergman. Butler is well known for high-quality, highly styled accent furniture and there uncompromising attention-to-detail. This piece is definitely all of that.
Artistically constructed of mahogany wood refreshed / revived in a chic pale matte gray finish with a contrasting darker charcoal gray interior. Cylindrical lucite and brass accents knobs and brushed brass casters wheels have been added providing a hint of glam and convenient mobility. This versatile cabinet/stand features classic Art Deco styling with straight molded legs with fluted/carved vertical channels, carved details on the single pull down door, and beveled edging around the table top. The spacious interior cabinet has three vertical slots to keep LP’s properly stored upright and organized.
Perfect for a vinyl collector and music lover where you can display your record player on top and have your vinyls easily accessible. This also makes a fantastic nightstand or side table, a place to store your favorite reads, display a lamp, a set of coasters, a nice plant, photo frames, scented candle, etc. You can turn it into a fabulous personal bar with ample room for your favorite spirits, vintage decanters, glassware, and other cocktail accoutrements. This would be striking near an entry where you can set your keys, purses, wallet, mail, etc. Use it in an office setting to store files and important paperwork, use as a printer or laptop stand. An exceptionally versatile, neutral, multi-functional, and stylish piece that will always serve a purpose and look great doing it. It's detailed with nice clean lines that can easily compliment/blend with many decor styles from Traditional to Transitional. It's perfectly sized to displayed anywhere in a home or office without overwhelming or taking up valuable space, but certainly will catch eyes! It's a piece that will reflect your individual sense of style. It's accent furniture perfection!
▫️ C O N D I T I O N ▫️
It's in good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. This piece is 60-70 years old, so it has minor/expected dings on the legs and top surface, but overall has aged beautifully. Strong, stable, and sturdy. Has no major chips, cracks, or visible repairs. A well taken care of, quality piece that will last you a lifetime. +Please remember photos are the best description. Be sure to zoom/pan in to view up close details if necessary! If anything is in question please message us. We are always happy to send additional photos and answer questions where we can!
▫️ D I M E N S I O N S ▫️
20 1/2" Long/Wide x 16" Deep x 22 1/2" Tall
13" Clearance inside of cabinet
29 LBS. unpackaged weight less
- 20.5ʺW × 16ʺD × 22.5ʺH
- Boho Chic
- British Colonial
- Folk Art
- French Country
- Mid-Century Modern
- Op Art
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Boho Chic Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Brass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Brass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- British Colonial Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chippendale Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Contemporary Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Corner Bar Carts
- Cottage Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Folk Art Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- French Country Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Globe Bar Carts
- Gold Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Gray Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Hollywood Regency Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Large Bar Carts
- Los Angeles Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Lucite Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Mahogany Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Metal Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Minimalist Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Neoclassical Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Round Bar Carts
- Rustic Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Shabby Chic Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Small Bar Carts
- Traditional Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Transitional Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Transparent Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Vintage Bar Carts
- Wood Bar Carts & Dry Bars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.