Adrian Pearsall Faux Bamboo Loveseat
We found this gorgeous faux bamboo chrome frame Adrian Pearsall for Craft Associates loveseat and had a vision of an ...
more We found this gorgeous faux bamboo chrome frame Adrian Pearsall for Craft Associates loveseat and had a vision of an updated glamour that has come to be!
Newly upholstered in soft & supple rust Mystere velvet and designer fabric pillow to provide a new spin on a timeless piece.
Chrome frame is in excellent condition.
Circa 1970's. Typical price for a vintage piece in this condition with trim levels similar to these are $4,800-$5,500
About Adrian Pearsall (Designer)
Adrian Pearsall designed some of the most exuberant and expressive American furniture of the 1950s and ’60s. For verve and vivacity of form, he surpasses even Vladimir Kagan — whose work is the emblem of swinging, sexy mid-20th century modernism. Pearsall gave his imagination free rein, and his flamboyant, eye-catching styles are icons of what has become known as “Atomic Age” design.
Pearsall studied architectural engineering at the University of Illinois before opening his Pennsylvania furniture company, Craft Associates, in 1952, and that training shows in many designs. A Pearsall trademark, for example, is a lounge chair with an exceptionally tall, trapezoidal back, which give the pieces a skyscraper-like silhouette. Pearsall also had a talent for so-called “gondola” sofas — long, low-slung pieces with upswept ends. Many of Pearsall’s sofas and chairs are supported not by legs, but on gently arced walnut skids.
Pearsall also had a gift for tables, in particular glass-topped side and coffee tables with frames that have the look of an Alexander Calder stabile. As you will see from the offerings on these pages, Adrian Pearsall had flair, and his work adds an attention-getting, sculptural exclamation point to any décor. less
- 61ʺW × 36ʺD × 27ʺH
- Craft & Associates
- Adrian Pearsall
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $549
- Free Local Pickup in Kennett Square, PA
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 19348. 20837 does not qualify.
Marché - Home - Apparel - Lifestyle in Kennett Square, PA
We're a lifestyle concept store bringing together furnishings, accessories, and art from around the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Asian Loveseats
- Boho Chic Loveseats
- Burnt Orange Loveseats
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Craft & Associates Loveseats
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Hollywood Regency Loveseats
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Metal Loveseats
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Mid-Century Modern Loveseats
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Orange Loveseats
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Philadelphia Loveseats
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Red Loveseats
- Silver Loveseats
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Loveseats
- White Loveseats
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.