French Fortuny Upholstered Bench
This is an amazing French Bench with an interesting bit of history.
This bench was bought at the Salon des ... more This is an amazing French Bench with an interesting bit of history.
This bench was bought at the Salon des Antiquites in Toulouse, France and used in the entry hall of Chateau le Mail in the Armagnac region of southwestern France, before being brought over to the United States. (Google Search: Architectural Digest - An american designer rescues a ruin in southwest france).
The maker of the bench is unknown, however it is upholstered with Yellow & White "Tapa" Fabric by Fortuny.
*Please note the rear of the bench is not covered by the Yellow & White Fortuny Fabric that is on the Front, and is an off-white color* (See Picture)
This piece is in excellent condition and currently located in New Canaan, CT, USA.
NOTE: All Pictures are of the actual item for sale, including the final picture of the bench in Chateau le Mail.
SHIPPING: Buyer can arrange for Local Pick-Up in New Canaan, CT or choose Chairish White-Glove Shipping Service. We cannot assist you with other shipping arrangements. less
- 69.5ʺW × 26ʺD × 31.5ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $359
- Free Local Pickup in New Canaan, CT
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Isabelle H. Color Spaces in New Canaan, CT
Creating interior atmospheric "Color Spaces" through custom painted Wall Design, hand painted Fabrics, and movable ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Antique White Benches
- Bed Benches
- Bedroom Benches
- Benches with Backs
- Church Benches
- Deck Benches
- Dining Benches
- Entry Benches
- Fabric Benches
- French Benches
- French Country Benches
- French Provincial Benches
- Garden Benches
- Hallway Benches
- Indoor Benches
- Kitchen Benches
- Log Benches
- New York Benches
- Outdoor Benches
- Patio Benches
- Pew Benches
- Piano Benches
- Shabby Chic Benches
- Stone Benches
- Storage Benches
- Storage Benches with Drawers
- Tufted Benches
- Upholstered Benches
- Vanity Benches
- White Benches
- Window Benches
- Wood Benches
- Yellow Benches
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.