Gucci Jewelry Box Designed by Tom Ford
Rare and stunning jewelry box designed by Tom Ford for Gucci. We contacted the Gucci archivist at Christies of London ... more Rare and stunning jewelry box designed by Tom Ford for Gucci. We contacted the Gucci archivist at Christies of London for the provenance. Mr. Ford designed this piece in the late 1990's and it was part of the "Tom Ford Gifts Collection". It is made of Betulla wood, and only 150-200 pieces were produced. Gucci International USA, states that this box was not made available in the US. It has an upper tray with movable dividers, a felt cover, and leather trim pieces. The box can be locked with the key. The front drops down revealing a drawer with a recessed brass pull. The box's hinges are made of the same wood. The Gucci tag inside the lid reads, "GUCCI Made in Italy." This piece is perfect for the Gucci collector, the box connoisseur, or for an unforgettable gift. Minimal surface wear. Please note a small gap between lid and base which is inherent in the design. (Key is a replacement) less
- 9.75ʺW × 7.0ʺD × 5.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $149
- Free Local Pickup in Bloomfield, NJ
Moondog in Bloomfield, NJ
Moondog studio offers a wide selection of unique home decor items including original art by ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.