1970s Tiffany & Co. Seagrams 1776 Decanter Glass Whiskey Collector Bottle With Stopper
Offered for sale is a TIiiffany & Co Seagrams 1776 Decanter - Glass Whiskey Collector Bottle with Stopper in excellent …
moreOffered for sale is a TIiiffany & Co Seagrams 1776 Decanter - Glass Whiskey Collector Bottle with Stopper in excellent condition. Your favorite spirit will shimmer inside this exquisitely cut vessel. A lovely addition to your bar - all original, no chips or cracks.
These beautiful decanters tell a special story. In 1976 these stunning cut glass decanters were designed by Tiffany & Co. and bottled up in Relay, Maryland with a whiskey blend titled 1776, made by Seagrams to commemorate the United States 200th Anniversary. Years later you can still appreciate their beauty.
Measures 8 1/5” without stopper and apprx. 11” tall with stopper, appx. 4 1/2” wide. Diamond and ribbed cut pattern & weighs about 2 Lbs. less
- 4.8ʺW × 4.8ʺD × 11ʺH
- Tiffany and Co.
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Great condition Great condition less
Estimated Delivery: 7–14 days
Ask the Seller
Returns & Cancellations
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Extended Return Eligible
- Allows 14 days after delivery to notify Chairish of intent to return
- No return shipping or restocking fees applied
- Does not apply to damages that occur post-delivery
- Whiskey Decanters
- Liquor Decanters
- Bourbon Decanters
- New and Custom Carafes and Decanters
- New and Custom Carafes and Decanters in Los Angeles
- New and Custom Ceramic Carafes and Decanters
- New and Custom Blue Carafes and Decanters
- New and Custom Crystal Carafes and Decanters
- New and Custom Glass Carafes and Decanters
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is entirely different than what you purchased
- Some made-to-order items and a limited selection of other items (noted as non-refundable in the returns and cancellations section of the product description)
Orders where Free Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery were selected:
- Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final
- International, cross-border returns may require different processes depending on the countries between which the item is shipping to/from, and the buyer is responsible and duties (if applicable, on cross-border orders).
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing and shipping.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of some Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Chairish Freight Delivery
- Delivered in a crate, to your front door.
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate.
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to be delivered.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- Parcel Delivery
- Parcel deliveries are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Deliveries are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- Parcel deliveries can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- Pamono Express In-Home Delivery
- Pamono Express In-Home deliveries are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Deliveries are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs and been booked for in-home delivery
- Pamono Express In-Home deliveries can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Pamono Freight Delivery
- Pamono Freight deliveries are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Deliveries are arranged through FedEx and will be delivered in a crate to the front of your home/building
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Pamono Freight deliveries can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- Pamono In-Home Delivery
- Pamono In-Home deliveries are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Deliveries are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs
- Pamono In-Home deliveries take anywhere from 12-25 weeks to be delivered, depending on our partner’s shipping schedule and your location