Williams Sonoma Home Bedford Sofa
- Modern and sophisticated sofa by Williams Sonoma Home.
- This sofa's timeless design is defined by a shaped back and English ... more- Modern and sophisticated sofa by Williams Sonoma Home.
- This sofa's timeless design is defined by a shaped back and English arms. Constructed with old-world care for heirloom quality and ultimate comfort.
- Fabric: Linen Cotton Cross Wave, Oyster, Grade D: a naturally strong, lustrous weave with a silky hand feel (25% cotton, 75% linen)
- Includes FOUR matching 23" sq. throw pillows in same fabric and fill type as sofa.
- Standard seat cushions feature high-resiliency foam cores wrapped with double-layer polyester filling for a firmer feel and contain inner springs for additional support.
- Solid hardwood legs stained dark walnut in PERFECT CONDITION.
- Turned front legs set on brass casters.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans.
- In person showing available if in New York less
- 87ʺW × 42ʺD × 34ʺH
- English Traditional
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Josh L. in Long Island City, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- English Traditional Standard Sofas
- Fabric Standard Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Linen Standard Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- New York Standard Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Traditional Standard Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.