Niels Møller “Model 83” Rosewood Dining Chairs - Set of 6
A six-piece set of “Model 83” upholstered rosewood dining chairs designed by Niels Otto Møller for J.L. Møller. Circa ...
more A six-piece set of “Model 83” upholstered rosewood dining chairs designed by Niels Otto Møller for J.L. Møller. Circa 1960s, timeless Danish design features solid rosewood frame with smoothly sculpted back and emphatic front legs. Original oatmeal wool upholstery. Branded on underside with maker’s mark, “MADE IN DENMARK”, and “Danish Control.”
Frames are in great condition, with the back of one being slightly lighter than the others (pictured); Upholstery would benefit from a professional cleaning or update with a fabric to match your decor.. Seat height 16in less
- 19.5ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 31.25ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- J.L. Møllers Møbelfabrik
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Past Perfect in San Francisco, CA
Past Perfect is a San Francisco-based vintage, mid-century, Danish modern, and antiques collective established in ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.