Cherry Blossom Kimono Pillow
Delicate kimono patterns like this pillow is made from are created by stretching the silk, painting it with a soybean ...
more Delicate kimono patterns like this pillow is made from are created by stretching the silk, painting it with a soybean sizing and then block printing the pattern details. All of the color in the pattern is hand painted then covered with a rice paste and sawdust before the background dye can be painted. After steaming and washing, the length is finished. In this example, a shibori detail was added, hand tying tiny sections of silk and dying them to create another deminsion of pattern.
This pillow measures 13" x 25" and has the same fabric on the reverse and is fully lined. It has an invisible zipper that encases the down feather insert, which comes included.
- 25.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 13.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Paoli, PA
Camel & Grey in Paoli, PA
Devoted to the craft and provenance of textiles (and all beautiful things!), we believe that ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.