Mid-Century Modern Floating Platform Sofa
This product is no longer available.
Large floating Mid Century Sofa in excellent condition. Fabric is a burgundy with tiny gold metallic threads running through it ...
more Large floating Mid Century Sofa in excellent condition. Fabric is a burgundy with tiny gold metallic threads running through it. The sofas modular, meaning it can be rolled around on the existing casters for ease. Makes quite a statement piece in any room that can handle a 124" long sofa.
Dimensions: 124W x 60D x 28H
Very much like an Andrain Pearsall type sofa, but even more unusual because of the floating side table built into the platform. There's also a predrilled hole in the back corner by the curved area of the sofa that had a what I am assuming to be a three tiered atomic tension lamp post.
An unusual piece for certain yet iconic in style. Want a great statement piece in your home? This may just be the one! less
- 124.0ʺW × 60.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Adrian Pearsall
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Minneapolis, MN
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Omforme in Minneapolis, MN
Omforme: (verb) is a Norwegian word meaning "Transform", and that is exactly what we do ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.