Turkish Vintage Kilim Pillowcase - 16" x 16"
This product is no longer available.
This vintage kilim pillow cover is 16" x 16"and hand-woven along the Mediterranean coastal region of Turkey.
This handmade pillow ... more This vintage kilim pillow cover is 16" x 16"and hand-woven along the Mediterranean coastal region of Turkey.
This handmade pillow is made of a vintage Turkish kilim rug aged approximately 30 to 50 years old. Each of our kilim pillow covers are cut from vintage kilim rugs, therefore no two pillow covers are ever exactly alike.
*100% wool front; minimally processed wool provides simplicity, charm and authentic texture to the pillow cover
*100% cotton back; durable cotton backing
*Hidden zipper closure
*Made from a handwoven flat-weave kilim rug
*Subtle shading in the yarn provides depth and variation to the colors, a hallmark of the vintage originals used to make this item
**Pillow Insert is not included.
***Slight color and pattern imperfections may occur due to the handmade & vintage nature of this product. less
- 16.0ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
AuthenTurkish in Chicago, IL
We pay great attention to detail and get input from our customers to find out ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.