Indian Reversible Hand-Stitched Kantha Throw Blanket
Beautiful hand-stitched double-sided patchwork Kantha throw blanket. Multi-colored design with purple and teal burnout pattern on one side, opposite side ...
more Beautiful hand-stitched double-sided patchwork Kantha throw blanket. Multi-colored design with purple and teal burnout pattern on one side, opposite side with multi-colored embroidery over a cream background. Each blanket is hand-sewn and dyed by artisans in India. Imported.
Size: 90 x 61 in.
Perfect for use as a quilt, bed cover, bedspread, beach blanket or throw blanket.
*Due to the hand-made process of these blankets, each can be expected to have some dye runoff staining or other small imperfections. Measurements may vary by 2-3 inches.
About Kantha: Kantha is comprised of the simplest stitch in the language of embroidery - the running stitch. It is the way in which this stitch is used, in different arrangements, that forms the complex vocabulary of Kantha. Originally it was used to join layers of old saris, to make quilts and was used as a means of self-expression by both urban and rural women in Bengal. less
- 61.0ʺW × 90.0ʺD × 0.1ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
Phase Modern in Los Angeles, CA
Focusing on clean, modern and graphic lines, quality of manufacture and materials, and works that ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.