1970s Gastone Rinaldi for Rima Linea Chrome Tubular Chairs - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Great Italian design in this pair of chairs straight from the 70s. Designed by Gastone Rinaldi for Rima Linea, this ...
more Great Italian design in this pair of chairs straight from the 70s. Designed by Gastone Rinaldi for Rima Linea, this gorgeous and sturdy set comes with the original leather cushions. The cushions show a good amount of wear but they are still useable especially if you enjoy the vintage distressed look/feel. If you decide to make new cushions, having the original ones will be of great help for the job. In addition, the chairs still have the original leather inserts on the arm rests which are rare to find. The tubular structure is in great shape and with the original floor protectors.
Mostly sold in Europe, these chairs are a rare find in the US. One of the chairs still carries the original Rime Linea sticker.
Extremely functional for both residential and commercial environments. These chairs will look great as accents in a living room, for dining, in an office/home office space and outdoors.
70s Italian design remains one the most sought-after periods and these iconic chairs are a great example of that clean and innovative vision. Rima Linea, from Padova, Italy became famous internationally for their stunning "Z" chair.
Seating height is about 20".
Free local pickup by LAX or local delivery for a small charge.
*We picked "excellent" in the condition because the structure of the chairs is in excellent condition (which is the core of the chair) please read the listing for detailed cushion condition. less
- 24.0ʺW × 21.0ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Gastone Rinaldi
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in El Segundo, CA
- $75 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 90245.
AflCoolStuff in El Segundo, CA
Mid century and other CoolStuff you need!
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.