- Tableware & Barware
- Flatware & Silverware
- Stainless Steel
- Golden Renaissance "Rose" Stainless Flatware - ...
Golden Renaissance "Rose" Stainless Flatware - Set of 50
Flatware set service for 8. Each piece marked "Golden Renaissance." Stainless Japan with a roses and foliage pattern. Set ...
moreFlatware set service for 8. Each piece marked "Golden Renaissance." Stainless Japan with a roses and foliage pattern. Set is pre-owned but is in excellent "like new" condition.
Each setting includes: 1 dinner fork, 1 salad fork, 2 teaspoons, 1 soup spoon, 1 knife, and it's own flexible plastic organizer. There is a separate organizer for the butter knife and sugar spoon pieces. All pieces fit into gold-green plastic zippered soft side storage case. The zipper on storage case is broken.
8 dinner forks
8 salad forks
8 knives (cutting portion of knife is bare stainless and handle is gold plated)
8 soup spoons
2 piece master butter knife and sugar spoon
= 50 pieces total plus soft cases
It should be noted that the blades of the knives are intentionally not gold electroplated and are a beautiful shiny stainless steel. Also, slight smudging may appear on some pieces due to being stored in vinyl. This easily wipes off and is not an imperfection. Some very minor small imperfections may be found that would occur naturally from the storage process.
This product line was produced from 1968 through 1992 when it was retired. less
- 0.5ʺW × 0.2ʺD × 8.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Misc. Savant in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.