- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- Antique 1800s 4-Drawer Mahogany Chest
Antique 1800s 4-Drawer Mahogany Chest
Purchased from an estate, this distinctive antique 19th Century dresser is a beautiful polished mahogany with original turned wooden knobs ...
more Purchased from an estate, this distinctive antique 19th Century dresser is a beautiful polished mahogany with original turned wooden knobs and a key hole in each drawer (sorry, key is missing). Would look beautiful in a bedroom or even as an entry piece.
Four large drawers with the middle two slightly smaller than the top and bottom. Beveled front legs have "turned-leg" appliqués top, center, and bottom. The base and sides are simple, but each drawer also has a raised moulding in an oval around the front. There are a few blemishes, the worst I photographed - on front, corner of third drawer where damage was fixed at some point in its past. Otherwise, there are a couple of minor scratches and little spots of discoloration on the top which I think adds character and authenticity. Considering the age it is in truly great condition. The back is solid wood - we did not polish choosing to leave it as is since it shows its true age. The drawers are dovetail construction and insides are wood and in very clean condition. This is a fairly large dresser, and quite heavy due to solid wood construction.
41"W x 40"H x 19"D
Marks and imperfections are what add to the aesthetic of the item and should be looked at as a part of the design and not as a flaw. That is why we will be happy to provide close-ups of any such imperfections. That is also why we sell our items AS-IS and don't accept returns. However, we ultimately want you to love the item as much as we do so if there is a problem, please let us know and we will do what we can to make you happy. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $149
- Free Local Pickup in Great Falls, VA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Camino+Collective Home in Great Falls, VA
Professional design enthusiasts that enjoy hunting for unique home items - both furniture and decor. Sometimes ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- 12-Drawer Dressers
- 2-Drawer Dressers
- 3-Drawer Dressers
- 4-Drawer Dressers
- 5-Drawer Dressers
- 6-Drawer Dressers
- 7-Drawer Dressers
- 8-Drawer Dressers
- 9-Drawer Dressers
- Antique Dressers
- Baby Dressers
- Bamboo Dressers
- Bedroom Dressers
- Brown Chests of Drawers
- Cherry Dressers
- Distressed Dressers
- Double Dressers
- Dressers with Mirrors
- French Dressers
- Large Dressers
- Long Dressers
- Mahogany Chests of Drawers
- Mahogany Dressers
- Maple Dressers
- Media Dressers
- Narrow Dressers
- Nursery Dressers
- Painted Dressers
- Pine Dressers
- Reclaimed Wood Dressers
- Small Dressers
- Tall Dressers
- Traditional Chests of Drawers
- Transitional Chests of Drawers
- Triple Dressers
- Vanity Dressers
- Vintage Dressers
- Walnut Dressers
- Washington DC Chests of Drawers
- Wicker Dressers
- Wood Chests of Drawers
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.