- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- Antique 1800s 4-Drawer Mahogany Chest
Antique 1800s 4-Drawer Mahogany Chest
Purchased from an estate, this distinctive antique 19th Century dresser is a beautiful polished mahogany with original turned wooden knobs ...
more Purchased from an estate, this distinctive antique 19th Century dresser is a beautiful polished mahogany with original turned wooden knobs and a key hole in each drawer (sorry, key is missing). Would look beautiful in a bedroom or even as an entry piece.
Four large drawers with the middle two slightly smaller than the top and bottom. Beveled front legs have "turned-leg" appliqués top, center, and bottom. The base and sides are simple, but each drawer also has a raised moulding in an oval around the front. There are a few blemishes, the worst I photographed - on front, corner of third drawer where damage was fixed at some point in its past. Otherwise, there are a couple of minor scratches and little spots of discoloration on the top which I think adds character and authenticity. Considering the age it is in truly great condition. The back is solid wood - we did not polish choosing to leave it as is since it shows its true age. The drawers are dovetail construction and insides are wood and in very clean condition. This is a fairly large dresser, and quite heavy due to solid wood construction.
41"W x 40"H x 19"D
Marks and imperfections are what add to the aesthetic of the item and should be looked at as a part of the design and not as a flaw. That is why we will be happy to provide close-ups of any such imperfections. That is also why we sell our items AS-IS and don't accept returns. However, we ultimately want you to love the item as much as we do so if there is a problem, please let us know and we will do what we can to make you happy. less
- 41.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 40.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $269
- Free Local Pickup in Great Falls, VA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Camino+Collective Home in Great Falls, VA
Professional design enthusiasts that enjoy hunting for unique home items - both furniture and decor. Sometimes ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.