Mid-Century Modern Floral Sofa Settee
How cute is this small sofa, it has a floral embroidered upholstery, the back cushions have new foam and the ...
more How cute is this small sofa, it has a floral embroidered upholstery, the back cushions have new foam and the seat feather cushion has been refreshed so you can be as comfortable as possible. The cushions have a lighter color on the fabric than the rest of the couch, I can imagine that the previous owner tried cleaning the fabric by putting it in the washing machine which discolored the embroidery a little bit and made the base cream color a little bit lighter than the rest. My original thought was to remove the skirt as it would update the look of this beautiful sofa and it would expose the vintage legs but then I decided to give the customer the option. 2 small pillows that can go on the back or on the sides of this small couch complete the look and comfort of this beautiful piece.
It measures 61" long 34" front to back, 32" to the top of the cushions on the back rest and 27" to the top of the back rest itself. The seat is 18" from the floor.
Priced to sell! less
- 61.0ʺW × 34.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $435
- Free Local Pickup in Rockland, MA
Gre-Stuff in Rockland, MA
I’m a passionate Mid Century Modern collector and dealer. As a result of my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.