Ericsson Vintage 1950's Heemaf Phone
Professionally restored. Mint working condition,
Heemaf was the only Dutch telephone manufacturer until Ericsson and later NSEM started producing telephone ... more Professionally restored. Mint working condition,
Heemaf was the only Dutch telephone manufacturer until Ericsson and later NSEM started producing telephone in the Netherlands too. Although they started production in 1931 it was not until this model was introduced in 1955 that there was a real Dutch telephone. Designed by the famous graphic artist Gerrit Kiljan this model looks like no other telephone of the era. It radiates a kind of machine age energy, and looks ready to jump off the table. It is no wonder collectors often call it the batman phone, with its sharp lines and rounded corners.. The peculiar shape of the handset is designed to give it a comfortable grip. shell, preventing accidentally activating it. All this following the principles of simplicity and functionality. less
- 9.5ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 5.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Art Deco
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- $30 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 33125. 20837 does not qualify.
Solares del Forn in Miami, FL
Solares del Forn, has been in the Antiques and Interior Design business for more than ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.