Roberto Cavalli Custom Upholstered Silk Loveseat
This stunning Cavalli settee was custom made for a Los Angeles fashion celebrity. The cheetah and zebra prints with scrolling ...
more This stunning Cavalli settee was custom made for a Los Angeles fashion celebrity. The cheetah and zebra prints with scrolling gold and pink ribbons are perfectly accented against the light blue background. The textural glitter details make this extremely rich and expensive looking, as a person could only find in Hollywood.
The piece is signed throughout and is 100% authentic. The piece features rolled arms, a padded back, and a single cushion, resting on four wooden feet. The feet were previously painted bright pink, but have seen been covered with wood grain print tape. The legs and some slight wear (pictured) on the arm of the upholstery are the reason for the incredibly low price. Similar pieces start at $12,000. less
- 59.0ʺW × 35.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
The Curated Life in Los Angeles, CA
We're a designer run Los Angeles based shop full of furniture and home decor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.