Jydsk of Denmark Interform Collection Teak Case Sofa
This product is no longer available.
We are extremely pleased to offer this stunning case sofa in the style of Milo Baughman, manufactured by Jydsk of ...
more We are extremely pleased to offer this stunning case sofa in the style of Milo Baughman, manufactured by Jydsk of Denmark, from the early '70s. The sofa – a long, box frame is padded, upholstered and holds three seat and back cushions. It has been covered in sturdy period fabric striped in taupe on cream. However, the true glory of this organic modernist design is how the teak is showcased across the entire back of the sofa and on the sides.
Ideally, this piece would be placed in the middle of a room to be admired from all angles. The teak, aged deep, rich tones, is magnificent used like this; it really showcases the figuring in the grain. The case sits on four high-polish chrome square legs. This is a true statement piece of the best kind offering comfort, in a classic design assembled with luxurious materials.
A pair of matching case chairs may be available from this seller. Contact email@example.com to inquire. Decorative items are not included with purchase. less
- 88.0ʺW × 30.5ʺD × 24.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Jydsk Mobelvaerk
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Kensington, MD
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
MODERN MOBLER in Kensington, MD
Born from a passion of collecting and hoarding Danish & American Mid Century Modern furniture, Doug ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.