Antique Mahogany Demi-lune Table
The pretty urn shape that extends from the bottom rail really caught our eye. The demi-lune shape allows this type ...
more The pretty urn shape that extends from the bottom rail really caught our eye. The demi-lune shape allows this type of table to be a perfect fit in an entry hall or small spot in any room where a table top is needed. Sometimes referred to as a crescent console table.
We like to mix antique furniture styles with mid-century era pieces. Add a hip pair of lamps or hang a modern abstract over this table! Suddenly the old design takes on a modern twist!
Designs from the Louis XVI period usually have four legs like this example. Likely 1930's-1940's. Mahogany. Carved legs. Carved, detailed apron with scrolls. Heavy and substantial.
In very good condition with minor surface wear from use and age. Original finish. There is one wood "ring" on the right, which is part of the design on the urn. The left side ring no longer exists.
Back width 43.5 and tapers in at front.
Depth 14" at middle. less
- 43.5ʺW × 14.0ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Norwalk, CT
- $149 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 150 miles of 06851.
Reposed NY in Norwalk, CT
The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source in NYC ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.