Modern Gothic Peter Ganine Monumental Chess Piece
This product is no longer available.
Whether you are a fan of chess or just cool, distinctive, vintage home decor, this Bishop is quite striking. These ...
more Whether you are a fan of chess or just cool, distinctive, vintage home decor, this Bishop is quite striking. These extra large chess pieces designed by Peter Ganine in 1947 and produced by Brayton Laguna Pottery are hard to find.
The piece is marked P. Ganine 1947 on the back and Laguna Pottery on the bottom (though it's hard to read).
Condition - there are a few white spots on the top of the hat and a small flea nick on the back bottom. It's hard to see, but can be felt. less
- 4.75ʺW × 4.75ʺD × 12.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Tucson, AZ
Hot Cool Vintage in Tucson, AZ
Vintage home decor for your modern home. Blog - http://hotcoolvintage.blogspot.com/ Facebook - https://www ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.