Vintage Modern Metal & Mirror Fern Stand
This product is no longer available.
Vintage Modern Metal & Mirror Fern / Plant Stand || Industrial Chic Tripod-Style Pedestal || Lamp Table || Display Stand
We are IN love ... more Vintage Modern Metal & Mirror Fern / Plant Stand || Industrial Chic Tripod-Style Pedestal || Lamp Table || Display Stand
We are IN love with this vintage metal and mirror pillared plant / display stand.
Standing a little over 2 ft. tall x 12 in. diameter it is definitely an eye catcher. Constructed of welded metal with a cool subtle metallic charcoal black finish featuring a circular shaped top and base connected by three slender splayed cylindrical legs. The top has a mirror surface that creates wonderful light and reflection.
It's classically Modern with an Industrial-Chic vibe- but it can easily compliment many decor styles. A simple + industrial design, that has Retro charm- but with an eye-catching graphic edge and clean lines that will never go out of style!
It's a great size and creates a stylish display for fresh floral arrangements, large ferns and other indoor/outdoor plants. A great piece to showcase art, sculptures, collectibles, crystals, geodes, etc. It's makes a wonderful lamp stand- great for that hard to fill corner to create a luminous glow or add life in any area in your home or office. Endless possibilities.
A striking addition to an Modern living space!
C O N D I T I O N :
It's in great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. Even better in person! Stable and sturdy. No bends, breaks, rust, corrosion, visible damage or repairs. Mirror top has no chips or cracks. I love it and know you will too. less
- 12.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 25.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $60
- $40 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 91040.
ELECTRIC MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.