Vintage Modern Metal & Mirror Fern Stand
This product is no longer available.
Vintage Modern Metal & Mirror Fern / Plant Stand || Industrial Chic Tripod-Style Pedestal || Lamp Table || Display Stand
We are IN love ... more Vintage Modern Metal & Mirror Fern / Plant Stand || Industrial Chic Tripod-Style Pedestal || Lamp Table || Display Stand
We are IN love with this vintage metal and mirror pillared plant / display stand.
Standing a little over 2 ft. tall x 12 in. diameter it is definitely an eye catcher. Constructed of welded metal with a cool subtle metallic charcoal black finish featuring a circular shaped top and base connected by three slender splayed cylindrical legs. The top has a mirror surface that creates wonderful light and reflection.
It's classically Modern with an Industrial-Chic vibe- but it can easily compliment many decor styles. A simple + industrial design, that has Retro charm- but with an eye-catching graphic edge and clean lines that will never go out of style!
It's a great size and creates a stylish display for fresh floral arrangements, large ferns and other indoor/outdoor plants. A great piece to showcase art, sculptures, collectibles, crystals, geodes, etc. It's makes a wonderful lamp stand- great for that hard to fill corner to create a luminous glow or add life in any area in your home or office. Endless possibilities.
A striking addition to an Modern living space!
C O N D I T I O N :
It's in great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. Even better in person! Stable and sturdy. No bends, breaks, rust, corrosion, visible damage or repairs. Mirror top has no chips or cracks. I love it and know you will too. less
- 12.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 25.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $60
- $40 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 91040.
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.