Antique Annunciator Call Box
An F.A. Thomas Co. annunciator call box. (Pacific Coast Agents), from the 402 Wells Fargo Bldg. in San Francisco ...
more An F.A. Thomas Co. annunciator call box. (Pacific Coast Agents), from the 402 Wells Fargo Bldg. in San Francisco. Beautiful, reverse painted glass door face, all done by hand, in an oak case.
Installed at 420 Montgomery Street, the original (and to this day) headquarters of Wells Fargo. The building today houses the Wells Fargo History Museum.
F.A. Thomas Co. was a dealer of mechanical business machines like timekeeping devices, watchman's clocks, and stencil machines. Building and Engineering News, Volume 16, Issue 1 (June, 1916) verifies that F.A. Thomas Co. was in Suite 402 of the Wells Fargo Building. They occupied Suite 516 at some point as well.
Item will ship by freight. You are welcome to make arrangements or to contact me to work out a plan in advance, otherwise listed shipping will cover freight delivery with 60 days (with a surcharge for most west coast destinations). less
- 41.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 57.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $370
- Free Local Pickup in Ann Arbor, MI
Woodcock's in Ann Arbor, MI
Furniture and antiques from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.