Antique Annunciator Call Box
An F.A. Thomas Co. annunciator call box. (Pacific Coast Agents), from the 402 Wells Fargo Bldg. in San Francisco ...
more An F.A. Thomas Co. annunciator call box. (Pacific Coast Agents), from the 402 Wells Fargo Bldg. in San Francisco. Beautiful, reverse painted glass door face, all done by hand, in an oak case.
Installed at 420 Montgomery Street, the original (and to this day) headquarters of Wells Fargo. The building today houses the Wells Fargo History Museum.
F.A. Thomas Co. was a dealer of mechanical business machines like timekeeping devices, watchman's clocks, and stencil machines. Building and Engineering News, Volume 16, Issue 1 (June, 1916) verifies that F.A. Thomas Co. was in Suite 402 of the Wells Fargo Building. They occupied Suite 516 at some point as well.
Item will ship by freight. You are welcome to make arrangements or to contact me to work out a plan in advance, otherwise listed shipping will cover freight delivery with 60 days (with a surcharge for most west coast destinations). less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $370
- Free Local Pickup in Ann Arbor, MI
Woodcock's in Ann Arbor, MI
Furniture and antiques from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.