Pre-1963 Vintage Henri Studios Stone Cherub Estate Fountain
Vintage cherub fountain made by Henri Studios Inc. Chicago, "ILL". This gorgeous estate fountain features spectacular details and a weathered ...
more Vintage cherub fountain made by Henri Studios Inc. Chicago, "ILL". This gorgeous estate fountain features spectacular details and a weathered green color. This is a heavy and durable cast stone fountain that comes in three pieces. The top piece features the cherub holding the mouth of a fish open. It sits on top of the "shell" shaped basin and above the area where a fountain pump (not included) can be housed. There is a hole in the mouth of the fish to allow for the fountain effect. The shell basin is deep and behind the "sun" carving is where the pump can be housed/hidden. When the fountain is not in use it can be a perfect bird bath. The bottom piece is a pedestal that features a Roman scene; people in robes with umbrella pine trees. We can date this fountain to pre-1963 as that is when the three letter state abbreviation was changed to a two letter abbreviation. This is marked with a state abbreviation of "ILL" making it at least 51 years old. We have seen one other similar that was purchased in the 1940s. We didn't find any condition issues other than the normal wear you would expect from a vintage item that has lived its life outdoors. Please mouse over the photographs to see the condition details up close.
Pedestal: 22" tall. Width is 10" in diameter at the widest part and 9" in diameter at the skinniest.
Cherub: 17" tall. Front to back 8.5". Side to side 7"
Clam Shell Basin: 26.75" from side to side. Front to back 27". Height is 8".
We have selected Chairish White Glove shipping service for this item. Special handling will be required. This will have to be shipped via freight and will require special boxing/handling due to the extreme weight (approx. 180lbs). The fountain could be shipped in 3 pieces. The cherub portion could be boxed but the basin and pedestal would need to be crated and on a palette due to weight. less
- 26.5ʺW × 27.0ʺD × 47.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $399
- Free Local Pickup in Ludington, MI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Vintage4Design in Ludington, MI
Vintage4Design: Vintage & Antique Archeologists! Ever wanted help sourcing vintage items for your project, event, client ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.