Lane Brutalist "Mosaic" Night Table
This product is no longer available.
Manufactured in the 1970s by Lane furniture company, this dramatic piece features Cubist “tile” design. Popular in the 1960s and ... more Manufactured in the 1970s by Lane furniture company, this dramatic piece features Cubist “tile” design. Popular in the 1960s and '70s, the “brutalist” style refers to designs in architecture and furniture that projected a sense of strength by way of a rawness, ruggedness and unrefined quality. In excellent vintage condition. This piece works well as either a generously proportioned night table or end table. See seperate listings for headboard and mirror. less
- 28.0ʺW × 16.5ʺD × 22.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Lane Furniture
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Concord, MA
- $75 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 01742.
RETROCRAFT DESIGN in Concord, MA
Carefully selected and re-envisioned furniture for your home, as well as unique vintage home décor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.