Ib Kofod-Larsen Danish Modern Rosewood Highboard
This stunning highboard is sure to play a starring role in the room you select to use it for, however ...
more This stunning highboard is sure to play a starring role in the room you select to use it for, however it won't overpower other pieces around it. Thanks to its ultra minimalist design yet super luxurious wood it has a quiet dignity that allows it to stand on its own or be paired with other while enhancing its surroundings. And we haven't even mentioned its high level of storage functionality yet!
Designed by Ib Kofod-Larsen, it features his signature pulls -- two simple circular cut-outs -- and a spare exterior which allows all of the focus to be on the figuring in the wood . The rosewood grain has been placed carefully across the front so that each of the four doors is "decorated" with dramatic color and flair.
The doors open to reveal an arrangement of small drawers on either end while the middle has adjustable shelved storage. The case sits upon a simple base of squared legs joined by stretchers at both ends and across the center.
Sprinkled with an Asian influence, this highboard represents the best of Danish design -- beauty, functionality and craftsmanship in a long-term marriage that you and your guests will admire. less
- 86.75ʺW × 18ʺD × 41.75ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Faarup Møbelfabrik
- Ib Kofod-Larsen
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
MODERN MOBLER in Kensington, MD
Born from a passion of collecting and hoarding Danish & American Mid Century Modern furniture, Doug ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Credenzas & Sideboards
- Contemporary Credenzas & Sideboards
- Danish Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Faarup Møbelfabrik Credenzas & Sideboards
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Minimalist Credenzas & Sideboards
- Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Rosewood Credenzas & Sideboards
- Washington DC Credenzas & Sideboards
- Wood Credenzas & Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.