- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- Antique Victorian Quartered Oak Wash Stand Ches...
Antique Victorian Quartered Oak Wash Stand Chest C1900
This product is no longer available.
This is a great small antique Victorian era quartered oak wash-stand chest of drawers, c1900. Serpentine shaped case with 2 ...
more This is a great small antique Victorian era quartered oak wash-stand chest of drawers, c1900. Serpentine shaped case with 2 drawers over a a single drawer and cabinet door and standing on small shaped feet. Decorative brass hardware. In very good condition but does show signs of age and use
Measurements: 32 X 20 X 28 1/2 inches high. less
- 32.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 28.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Mamaroneck, NY
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 10543.
Chatsworth Antiques & Consignments in Mamaroneck, NY
Chatsworth Antiques ~ Westchester NYs largest & oldest antiques & used furniture shop. In business since 1924
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.