- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- 1950s Solid Walnut Petite French Blue Dresser
1950s Solid Walnut Petite French Blue Dresser
Chalk painted with solid bronzed brass French style handles, this piece was produced by Edison Furniture USA in the 1950s ... moreChalk painted with solid bronzed brass French style handles, this piece was produced by Edison Furniture USA in the 1950s. Of solid walnut & chalk painted a soft powder French blue it is versatile as a chest between twin beds, a credenza inside the door to store gloves, umbrellas, etc., a side board for silver flatware & linens or under a mirror in a hall or walkway. less
- 39ʺW × 16.75ʺD × 28ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Maxwell's 9.13.34 in Hoboken, NJ
WWW.MAXWELLS91334.COM At Maxwell's 9.13.34 we believe the home expresses YOUR ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 12-Drawer Dressers
- 2-Drawer Dressers
- 3-Drawer Dressers
- 4-Drawer Dressers
- 5-Drawer Dressers
- 6-Drawer Dressers
- 7-Drawer Dressers
- 8-Drawer Dressers
- 9-Drawer Dressers
- Antique Dressers
- Antique Dressers with Mirrors
- Baby Dressers
- Bamboo Dressers
- Bedroom Dressers
- Blue Chests of Drawers
- Brass Chests of Drawers
- Bronze Chests of Drawers
- Cherry Dressers
- Country Chests of Drawers
- Distressed Dressers
- Double Dressers
- Dressers with Mirrors
- French Chests of Drawers
- French Dressers
- Gold Chests of Drawers
- Large Dressers
- Long Dressers
- Mahogany Dressers
- Maple Dressers
- Media Dressers
- Metal Chests of Drawers
- Narrow Dressers
- New York Chests of Drawers
- Nursery Dressers
- Painted Dressers
- Pine Dressers
- Reclaimed Wood Dressers
- Rustic Chests of Drawers
- Shabby Chic Chests of Drawers
- Small Dressers
- Tall Dressers
- Traditional Chests of Drawers
- Triple Dressers
- Vanity Dressers
- Vintage Dressers
- Walnut Chests of Drawers
- Walnut Dressers
- Wicker Dressers
- Wood Chests of Drawers
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.