Drexel Declaration Kipp Stewart Dining Chairs - Set of 6
This product is no longer available.
***Priced to sell - due to relocation***
Stunning set of Bentwood dining chairs by Kipp Stewart for Drexel Declaration. Set of ... more ***Priced to sell - due to relocation***
Stunning set of Bentwood dining chairs by Kipp Stewart for Drexel Declaration. Set of 6. Mid-century modern, very unique. Flatten spindle back, will compliment any Mid-Century Modern decor. Includes 4 dining chairs + 2 captain chairs. The captains are taller than the dining chairs. The arm rests are beautiful bent wood. The brand DREXEL is stamped underneath, circa 1950.
DESIGNER: Kipp Stewart and Steward McDougall
FEATURES: Paddle back design + Windsor shaker styling
4 dining chairs 36/35 tall
The seat is 18 wide at the front ant 16 wide at the back x 16 deep and 17.25 tall.
2 captain chairs 39/38 tall x 21 wide. Floor to armrest is 26.50 tall.
Condition: Scratches and spots where stain is discolored. This item is vintage and worn with surface marks due to age and use. 1 chair needs leg repairs and is not useable at this time. less
- 21.0ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 26.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Drexel Declaration
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
CB in Springfield, PA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.