20th C. Italian Gilt White Lacquered Serving Table & Tray Tables- Set of 5
This product is no longer available.
Charming early 20th c. carved Italian Venetian style lacquered and gilt petite table on raised feet accompanied by four round ... more Charming early 20th c. carved Italian Venetian style lacquered and gilt petite table on raised feet accompanied by four round drop leaf folding tables. Beautiful antique white finish with a top done in antique gold and a inset raised rim that holds a protective glass top. Below are compartments to store each of the four matching serving tables which have a 15" diameter top and stand 19" high. They are slightly wobbly when open due to nature of design. All have some surface wear. Small section of raised rim on top of table shows loss. Perfect set to serve in style for those smaller spaces! less
- 24.5ʺW × 17.0ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Yonkers, NY
- $80 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 60 miles of 10703.
Westchester Finds in Yonkers, NY
Classic fine quality furniture, lighting, collectibles, artwork and unique decor items from the past and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.