Charles Pollock Knoll Armless 4 Star Base Side Chairs- Set of 3
This product is no longer available.
Three vintage Knoll Charles Pollock executive office chairs in red/maroon wool hopsack, original manufacturer labels intact. Dated June 1969 ...
more Three vintage Knoll Charles Pollock executive office chairs in red/maroon wool hopsack, original manufacturer labels intact. Dated June 1969.
Older style four-star swivel bases with brass finish, all floor glides intact. Bases are tight and swivel smoothly. Original Knoll upholstery is in great vintage condition with no tears, rips or stains. Seats are deep and comfy and the original padding is still springy and soft. One tuft button is missing from one chair (pictured) but otherwise all tufting/buttons are present and in great condition. Outer shells are in solid condition with no cracks or damage, though there are some small scratches and scuffs from normal wear and tear.
Purchased from the original owner, who used them in a smoke-free, pet-free home office for 40 years. Have lived in a smoke-free, pet-free home ever since. less
- 24.0ʺW × 25.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Washington, DC
- $60 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 20001.
Drew in Washington, DC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.