- Room Accents & Accessories
- 1920s Western Electric Model 102 Refurbished Wo...
1920s Western Electric Model 102 Refurbished Working Telephone
This product is no longer available.
Offering a stunning antique 1920s Western Electric desktop telephone with a beautiful black finish. This is a rare round based ...
more Offering a stunning antique 1920s Western Electric desktop telephone with a beautiful black finish. This is a rare round based model 102 B1 Deco style desktop telephone from Western Electric. Dated to 1925. The telephone has been meticulously refurbished. Inside the ringer box there are excellent network components, which work perfectly with the all new original style brown cotton covered wiring. The ringer sounds fantastic. The original model E1 "Bulldog" heavy bakelite receiver is in excellent condition and has an early Western Electric black rubber long handset cord. All the cords are in new condition except for the excellent condition long rubber handset cord. The telephone is ready to plugin and use. This is an exceptionally well refurbished phone with an original Western Electric wall mounted ringer box in very fine condition to match the refurbished model 102 telephone. Western Electric designed their phones for uncompromising reliability and durability. The telephone is refurbished to a level where it will last another 90+ years with proper care. Ready for use right out of the box.
The telephone has been tested extensively during the refurbishment process on a live telephone line, dials perfectly, and rings brilliantly. For a nearly 90+ year old telephone, the sound quality is very good!
Specs: E1 Bakelite Handset, Rare Cast Metal Model 102 B1 Round Base, Original Western Electric Ringer Box , New Period Style Wiring, New Original Style Brown Suede Base.
If you have a traditional standard landline, just plug in the telephone and start using it. You can mount the ringer box to a wall for a fully authentic setup or keep it on a desk or table.
Note: For VOIP internet based cable telephone systems, the phone may or may not need a pulse to tone adapter depending on the carrier.
The telephone and ringer box weigh almost 20lbs. together, which is reflected in the shipping. Insurance is added to the shipping charges. Everything gets packaged properly in materials suited to antiques for a very safe delivery. less
- 12ʺW × 7ʺD × 10ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Hartong International in Granby, MA
Our focus is on early 20th Century industrial furnishings, antique 19th Century Primitives, Fine Art ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.