- Room Accents & Accessories
- 1920s Western Electric Model 102 Refurbished Wo...
1920s Western Electric Model 102 Refurbished Working Telephone
This product is no longer available.
Offering a stunning antique 1920s Western Electric desktop telephone with a beautiful black finish. This is a rare round based ...
more Offering a stunning antique 1920s Western Electric desktop telephone with a beautiful black finish. This is a rare round based model 102 B1 Deco style desktop telephone from Western Electric. Dated to 1925. The telephone has been meticulously refurbished. Inside the ringer box there are excellent network components, which work perfectly with the all new original style brown cotton covered wiring. The ringer sounds fantastic. The original model E1 "Bulldog" heavy bakelite receiver is in excellent condition and has an early Western Electric black rubber long handset cord. All the cords are in new condition except for the excellent condition long rubber handset cord. The telephone is ready to plugin and use. This is an exceptionally well refurbished phone with an original Western Electric wall mounted ringer box in very fine condition to match the refurbished model 102 telephone. Western Electric designed their phones for uncompromising reliability and durability. The telephone is refurbished to a level where it will last another 90+ years with proper care. Ready for use right out of the box.
The telephone has been tested extensively during the refurbishment process on a live telephone line, dials perfectly, and rings brilliantly. For a nearly 90+ year old telephone, the sound quality is very good!
Specs: E1 Bakelite Handset, Rare Cast Metal Model 102 B1 Round Base, Original Western Electric Ringer Box , New Period Style Wiring, New Original Style Brown Suede Base.
If you have a traditional standard landline, just plug in the telephone and start using it. You can mount the ringer box to a wall for a fully authentic setup or keep it on a desk or table.
Note: For VOIP internet based cable telephone systems, the phone may or may not need a pulse to tone adapter depending on the carrier.
The telephone and ringer box weigh almost 20lbs. together, which is reflected in the shipping. Insurance is added to the shipping charges. Everything gets packaged properly in materials suited to antiques for a very safe delivery. less
- 12.0ʺW × 7.0ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Granby, MA
Hartong International in Granby, MA
Our focus is on early 20th Century industrial furnishings, antique 19th Century Primitives, Fine Art ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.