Vintage 1940’s Newly Upholstered Double Armed Chaise Lounge
This product is no longer available.
This wonderful chaise is so comfy and cozy and just the place to put your feet up and relax whether ...
more This wonderful chaise is so comfy and cozy and just the place to put your feet up and relax whether in your bedroom, sitting room, or living room. Gorgeously reupholstered in a gray French chinoiserie chintz fabric with pheasants, butterflies, and flowers this 1940’s double armed chaise lounge is just what the doctor (or designer) ordered. It has a great petit stature which is not overpowering like some chaise lounge can be. It is soft and comfy without being too overstuffed nor too soft. The fabric is designed with the pattern running right down the middle of the chaise which adds to its charm. I can’t think of a better description for this awesome chaise lounge than PRETTY! Make it yours.
Charming vintage 1940’s double armed chaise lounge in a beautiful gray French chinoiserie chintz fabric. This chaise is in incredible condition having been recently reupholstered.
Height – 35 Inches
Width – 29 Inches
Depth – 60 Inches
Seat Height – 19 Inches
Arm Height – 24.5 Inches
Inside Back Height – 16 Inches
Weight – 52 pounds
Height – 42 Inches
Width – 35.25 Inches
Depth – 66.25 Inches
Weight – 150 pounds less
- 29.0ʺW × 60.0ʺD × 35.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Topeka, KS
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.