A. Brandt Ranch Textured Oak Seating Set
This product is no longer available.
Rustic, simplistic, solidly constructed seating set from manufacturer A. Brandt Company, Inc. who were based in Fort Worth, Texas. The ...
moreRustic, simplistic, solidly constructed seating set from manufacturer A. Brandt Company, Inc. who were based in Fort Worth, Texas. The company debuted the Ranch Oak furniture line in Fort Worth in 1938 and continued manufacturing this collection into the 1980s, until they went out of production shortly after.
The chairs are comprised of sturdy, textured oak frame with paddle arms, that are comfortable enough to rest a drink on, and original plaid upholstered cushions. This three-piece lounge set consists of one armchair and two armchair seats that can be used as a couch when put together, or as two separate chairs. A testament to these items aesthetics, quality and durability was that many pieces were produced under government contract to furnish military bases around the U.S. and a number of national park lodges and motels, as well as being distributed in retail stores across the nation.
This three-piece set is ideal for a living room, den, sunroom or covered porch, offering comfortable seating that you can kick back and relax in. They would be great in a rustic or Provincial style abode such as; a country retreat, Classic farmhouse, Mid-Century Modern condo, Scandinavian styled home, modern barn conversion, contemporary apartment or secluded cabin or chalet.
Single chair measurements:
30" H x 29.5" W x 26" D.
Seat height 14 inches.
Double chair measurements:
30" H x 72" W x 26"D.
Seat height: 14 inches.
Frames are in excellent vintage condition. As expected, minor signs of use commensurate with its age are evident. Removable seat cushions in good shape, but fabric may need cleaning or reupholstering. Should you require these items to be reupholstered to work with your design concept please contact us for a quote as we would be happy to help. Please contact us for a full condition report. less
- 72ʺW × 26ʺD × 30ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Automaton Furniture in Gardena, CA
Automaton is a premiere leader in vintage decor, with a large collection focusing on 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.