A. Brandt Ranch Textured Oak Seating Set
This product is no longer available.
Rustic, simplistic, solidly constructed seating set from manufacturer A. Brandt Company, Inc. who were based in Fort Worth, Texas. The ...
more Rustic, simplistic, solidly constructed seating set from manufacturer A. Brandt Company, Inc. who were based in Fort Worth, Texas. The company debuted the Ranch Oak furniture line in Fort Worth in 1938 and continued manufacturing this collection into the 1980s, until they went out of production shortly after.
The chairs are comprised of sturdy, textured oak frame with paddle arms, that are comfortable enough to rest a drink on, and original plaid upholstered cushions. This three-piece lounge set consists of one armchair and two armchair seats that can be used as a couch when put together, or as two separate chairs. A testament to these items aesthetics, quality and durability was that many pieces were produced under government contract to furnish military bases around the U.S. and a number of national park lodges and motels, as well as being distributed in retail stores across the nation.
This three-piece set is ideal for a living room, den, sunroom or covered porch, offering comfortable seating that you can kick back and relax in. They would be great in a rustic or Provincial style abode such as; a country retreat, Classic farmhouse, Mid-Century Modern condo, Scandinavian styled home, modern barn conversion, contemporary apartment or secluded cabin or chalet.
Single chair measurements:
30" H x 29.5" W x 26" D.
Seat height 14 inches.
Double chair measurements:
30" H x 72" W x 26"D.
Seat height: 14 inches.
Frames are in excellent vintage condition. As expected, minor signs of use commensurate with its age are evident. Removable seat cushions in good shape, but fabric may need cleaning or reupholstering. Should you require these items to be reupholstered to work with your design concept please contact us for a quote as we would be happy to help. Please contact us for a full condition report. less
- 72ʺW × 26ʺD × 30ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Gardena, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Automaton Furniture in Gardena, CA
Automaton is a premiere leader in vintage decor, with a large collection focusing on 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.