1930s Modernist Art Deco Rosewood Bar Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
This modernist, streamline 1930's French art deco style bar cabinet, in the manner of Jacque Rhuleman is crafted from exquisite ...
more This modernist, streamline 1930's French art deco style bar cabinet, in the manner of Jacque Rhuleman is crafted from exquisite rosewood with quilted maple top front center. A nickel turn key allow easy access to twin side doors with interior full height cabinets.
The interior has built in wooden corner stripes with notches for shelves. The original shelves are missing and no shelves are included. The larger hardware stores will cut them for you if you prefer to add shelving.
In very good structural condition with some losses to veneer edges which have stain touch up. Some color variation to surface. less
- 49.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 40.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Buffalo, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Catherine Newman Home in Buffalo, NY
A collection of quality furniture and accessories. Each unique item is chosen with a careful ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.