Tom Greene Brutalist Pendant Light
Large 30" Brutalist pendant light designed by Tom Greene for Feldman, Los Angeles which is superbly illustrative of the Brutalist ...
more Large 30" Brutalist pendant light designed by Tom Greene for Feldman, Los Angeles which is superbly illustrative of the Brutalist movement. Comprised of numerous rough, deeply textured brass leaf-shaped pieces and welded together to resemble piled foliage with a brass swag hanging chain at the crown.
This beautifully crafted ceiling fixture can be the adornment of numerous spaces such as above a dining table, centered in a living room, over a desk in a work space or featured in a bedroom. Also consider for a commercial project such as a restaurant, retail space or hotel. The desirable brass finish would complement design schemes such as eclectic, traditional, industrial, contemporary, Mid-Century Modern or transitional.
Would pair wonderfully with other Brutalist items of the era, such as Paul Evans, Silas Seandel, C. Jere' and Adrian Pearsall.
Excellent vintage condition. Please contact us for a full inspection report.
Measurements: 30" H x 10" W x 10" D. less
- 10.0ʺW × 10.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Feldman Lighting Co.
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Gardena, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Automaton Furniture in Gardena, CA
Automaton is a premiere leader in vintage decor, with a large collection focusing on 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.