Vintage Italian Blue & Yellow Plastic Ice Bucket
This authentic vintage Mid-Century Modern navy blue & yellow Italian plastic ice bucket is a very special cool piece to ...
more This authentic vintage Mid-Century Modern navy blue & yellow Italian plastic ice bucket is a very special cool piece to add to your barware collection.
Made in Italy in the Mid-Century, the large round ice bucket has a dark navy blue base with a bright yellow top lid and a white interior. The ice bucket features a great modern design style handle on the lid, and comes with a black plastic ice scoop included inside the bucket. The ice bucket has a threaded screw lid closure and is marked made in Italy on the underside.
The vintage Mid-Century ice bucket measures 8 1/2" W X 8 1/2" D X 8 1/2" H, it is in great vintage condition with no signs of use, and is now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 8.5ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 8.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
DESIGN REVOLUTION in NEW YORK, NY
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.