Cast Iron Decorative Bucket
Heavy and large black cast iron bucket with thick attached handle. Both sides feature an Asian themed decal depicting pagodas ...
more Heavy and large black cast iron bucket with thick attached handle. Both sides feature an Asian themed decal depicting pagodas, people and landscapes. Great vintage condition - decals are aged but I believe that was the way it was intended to look.
I am unsure who the maker is but impressed on inside of bucket is Queen Elizabeth's Royal Marker underneath "E.E. & S LTD" (see pictures). There are multiple ways to use this strong bucket...You can use it to hold fire wood, use it as a scarf and glove catch all by the front door...put ice in it and use it as a beverage holder at next party! Endless ways to utilize this beauty.
16" long with handle
10.5" Tall (without handle)
16" Tall with handle less
- 9.0ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
ES Wallace in New York, NY
Finding and collecting vintage items is my passion. My day job is in finance but ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.