Pepe Cortes for Knoll International Jamaica Barstool
This product is no longer available.
Spanish designer Pepe Cortes designed this graceful wood contoured seat with a 360 degree spin bar stool. The seat perches ...
more Spanish designer Pepe Cortes designed this graceful wood contoured seat with a 360 degree spin bar stool. The seat perches on a tapered grouping of lightweight tublar legs for Knoll.
This gorgeous contoured wood seat is no longer produced by Knoll. All current production has metal seats and retails for $912 with a three week delivery timeline.
Condition is very good. There are two slight wood splits on the underside where the base connects to the metal. This does not affect functionality.
31” bar height. 21” diameter at base. less
- 14.0ʺW × 12.5ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Knoll International
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $125
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- $25 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 90038.
Design utopia H. in Los Angeles, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.